Accessing your email account through the Webmail interface
There are a number of ways of accessing your email. Many people choose to use external mail clients such as Apple Mail or Outlook. You can also configure Gmail to send as and receive through your email account. cPanel includes a number of webmail clients which will allow you to check your email through a browser.
You can access Webmail by browsing to 2096 of your primary platform name, for example:
At this page you can then enter your email address and password to log in.
You can alternatively access Webmail through cPanel:
1) Log in to cPanel (instructions here)
2) Click on "Email Accounts" under the "Email" section:
3) Scroll down to your email accounts and click on "More" next to the email account you wish to access, and then click on "Access Webmail". You will be automatically logged in to this account.
4) The first time you access webmail on an account, you will need to choose which webmail application to use. Roundcube is by far the most modern and visually appealing client, so I recommend this one:
5) Click on "Set as default" and then you will be automatically logged in to the email account.
Was this answer helpful?
Most people use an external application to check their mail, such as Outlook or Apple Mail. You...
You can easily change your cPanel password through your account at...
You can create an email account for any domain that you have registered as an add-on domain or...
This article will help you resolve 403 errors on your site.Your hosting account is equipped with...
Your site is backed up using two separate systems. One runs every 12 hours and create incremental...